ALMASOL®Superior performing worm gear lubricant based on 100% Paraffinic base oil and ALMASOL®, wear reducing additive
LE's ALMASOL® Worm Gear Lubricants are formulated with 100% mid-continent Paraffinic base oils blended with stable lubricity additives and ALMASOL® to provide protection in a wide temperature range. They protect bronze bull gears from excessive wear in enclosed worm gearboxes. Superior oxidation resistance in high temperature applications where extreme pressure (EP) gear lubricants cannot be used. Provide reduced friction in the high sliding worm gear applications due to formulation with stable compounding and lubricity additives.
Lubrication Engineers operates under an ISO 9001 Certified Quality System.
- Heavily loaded enclosed worm gearboxes
- Conveyor gearboxes
- Chemical mixing gearboxes
- Pump drive gearboxes
- Auger conveyor gearboxes
- Comminutor drives
- Mining & rock crushing
- Paving equipment
- Boston gearboxes
- Cone drive gearboxes
- Winsmith gearboxes
- Ohio worm gearboxes
- Cleveland worm gears
- Use in all worm gearboxes that require a compounded worm gear lubricant.
BENEFITS OF ALMASOL WORM GEAR LUBRICANT 680
- Superior wear protection in heavily loaded worm gears.
- Reduced wear is realized due to the microscopic layer of ALMASOL® that creates a protective film on metal surfaces thus preventing metal-to-metal contact.
- Longer oil life due to the natural high oxidation resistance of selected Paraffinic base oil.
- Rust resistance provided to iron surfaces due to excellent clingability of base oils
- Wide temperature range protection provided by two grades most commonly recommended.
- Reduced residue formation due to the formulation with stable lubricity additives.
- Separates from water due to excellent demulsibility.
Viscosity Index: 115
ISO Grade: 680
AGMA Grade: 8C