A High Performance, Synthetic-Based, GM Approved Automatic Transmission Fluid
1136 DEXRON® VI ATF is a synthetic-based fluid for use as automatic transmission fluid, ATF, in automobiles with automatic and power shift transmissions, in power steering systems, and hydraulic pumps. The DEXRON designation was developed by General Motors, which licenses the brand to ATF vendors. GM's DEXRON VI classification was introduced for 2005 model year and newer GM vehicles. This fluid is also backward compatible and recommended for use in transmissions recommending the use of previous DEXRON fluids. It is formulated to provide smooth shifting, low shudder, and long-life performance in automatic transmissions.
Lubrication Engineers operates under an ISO 9001 Certified Quality System.
BENEFITS OF DEXRON VI AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION FLUID 1136
- Contains high quality, synthetic base fluids that provide excellent thermal stability and low pour point.
- High viscosity index provides good viscosity properties at both high and low temperatures.
- Outstanding wear reduction properties.
- Required for all GM transmissions newer than 2005 model year.
- Backwards compatible for use in older GM transmissions requiring pre-DEXRON VI Fluids.
- Excellent oxidation resistance and detergency that provides extended drain performance.
- Keeps moving parts clean for smooth shifting and low shudder.
- Excellent metal corrosion prevention properties.
PERFORMANCE REQUIREMENTS MET OR EXCEEDED
Dexron® VI (License J60347)
For commercial and professional use only
Recommended for GM's requiring Dexron fluid
Relative Density: 0.885
Density: 7.034 lbs/gal
Min. Viscosity Index: 145
Gravity: 33.3 ºAPI