High-Performance Oil Maintains Effective Lubrication in High-Temperature, High-Load Applications
DUOLEC Vari-Purpose Gear Lubricant is a high-performance industrial and automotive gear oil with ISO grades ranging from ISO VG 46 to 1500. Designed for use in any industrial gear or bearing application that requires a thermally stable, extreme pressure lubricant, it maintains performance even after filtration. It also meets the requirements for many hypoid and planetary gears in heavy-duty mobile equipment, as well as differentials in over-the-road vehicles.
Duolec Vari-Purpose Gear Lubricant contains Duolec, LE's dual-acting additive that provides both wear-reducing and EP protection, and is fortified with a shear stable tackifier to provide adhesion to metal during use.
Lubrication Engineers operates under an ISO 9001 Certified Quality System.
BENEFITS OF DUOLEC VARI-PURPOSE GEAR LUBRICANT 1605
Maintains Performance in Extreme Conditions
- Possesses high film strength
- Remains stable despite high temps
- Resists oxidation and sludge formation
- Provides wear-reducing and EP protection
Adheres to Metal
- Contains shear-stable tackifier that allows oil to adhere to metal components
- Remains tacky during high shear use
- Separates readily from water, continuing to provide effective lubrication
- Ordinary gear oils will emulsify and foam, causing increased friction and poor lubrication
- Contains nonsilicone anti-foamants that resist removal during filtration
- Contains no solids that can be removed during filtration
- Remains within viscosity grade after filtration
PERFORMANCE REQUIREMENTS MET OR EXCEEDED
Chinese IGO L-CKD
DIN 51517 Part 3
Muller Weingarten DT 55-005/1
U.S. Steel 224
LE’s proprietary additives are used exclusively in LE lubricants. Duolec® Vari-Purpose Gear Lubricant contains Duolec.
Duolec® dual-acting additive imparts synergistic properties to lubricants, providing both wear-reducing and extreme pressure protection. The result of revolutionary technology designed specifically for use in LE gear lubricants, Duolec increases oil film strength and is temperature activated to provide a protective layer that smooths metal surfaces and minimizes the effects of any contact, thereby reducing friction and preventing surface wear.
ISO VG: 220/110
AGMA Grade: 5 EP
1605, 4946 Windsor Stevens Paper Co
Hopewell Regional WWTP
Lafarge NA Cement Plant
Ransom Drilling Service
Western Milling LLC