Advanced simultaneous measuring!
M8 system - the new platform for Online monitoring. The platform allows you to take measurements even when your machines’ condition varies, this make the
monitoring much more reliable compared to simpler multiplexing systems.
The M8 system consists of one communication module and up to ten Measurement Modules.
Communication between modules is via EtherCAT, a fieldbus based on Ethernet. The theoretical raw speed of the fieldbus is 100 Mbit/s.
We offer communication with all field buses, Ethernet, RS-485 and RS-232.
The system is also available with Wi-Fi wireless communication. All modules are designed for DIN rail mounting and push together and connect easily by side contacts.
- Measuring units are acceleration, velocity, and displacement for the vibration sensor inputs.
- Autoranging ~1:100.
- Dynamic range 80 dB.
- Maximum input voltage +/-5V (50G with a standard accelerometer).
- Measuring frequency is 1 - 6400 Hz.
- Spectrum resolution 1 Hz, max 6400 lines.
- Accuracy +/- 5% when not integrating/derivating.
- Integration error 1 Hz +/-0,5 dB, 2000 Hz
- -0,5 dB,3000 Hz -1dB
BENEFITS OF VIBER M8
- 8 - 80 channels vibration, 8 - 80 temperature points and 4 – 40 digital I/O can be measured simultaneously with all the advantages and opportunities it creates.
- Easy to set up
- Easy to use
- Easy to expand
- Easy to understand
- Easy to afford